About KPMG bursaries 2018
KPMG is conglomerate business entity of professional networks whose presence and services are available in 144 Countries worldwide. The company employs more than 137 000 around the world and provides services in the fields of Tax, Auditing as well as Advisory services to their clients.
Are you dreaming to pursue your studies in accounting, commerce and any business related studies and are struggling to meet the financial requirements?
The KPMG bursaries will cover the following for successful candidates:
- Full Tuition fees – Paid to institute
- Required Book fees – Paid to institute
- Accommodation fees at selected institute of higher learning – Paid to institute
- Meal fees at selected institute of higher learning – paid to institute
- Candidates will also receive a monthly allowance fee
The KPMG bursaries are available for students who want to undergo studies in the following areas:
- BCom Accounting
- BBSience CA Stream
- BCom Accounting Science
- BCom Internal Audit – Honors
Successful candidates will also be required to complete a three-year training contract with KPMG after their successful graduation.
KPMG bursaries requirements
Candidates wishing to apply for any of the bursary opportunities as mentioned will be required to provide the following:
- Candidates must be a South African citizen.
- Candidate must have a valid ID book or card.
- Candidates must provide full academic records.
- Candidates must be willing to study full time and complete their Degree in the least amount of time.
- Candidates applying for Accounting Science (BCom) must have a minimum of 60% for financial accounting and also 60% average for all other subjects.
- Candidates wanting to apply for Internal Audit Bursary must successfully complete their Cum Laude Degree.
- Candidates studying full-time may apply for a bursary.
- Candidates have to be doing their current studies at a SAICA recognized University or Institute of Higher Learning.
- Candidates study field must also be towards a recognized SAICA Degree.
- Candidates must hold a 65 % minimum average or 60% if in their 3rd year.
- Candidates must also hold a 65% minimum average on their 4 major subjects or 60% if in their 3rd year.
- Bursaries will only be awarded if candidates can maintain their current academic achievements.
The selection process will be as follow:
- All applications will be considered and out of these, a shortlist will be formed.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be contacted and an interview will be arranged.
- After these interviews, the selection of bursary awards will be made.
- Candidates will be notified of their acceptance and bursary award if selected.
KPMG bursaries application form
Interested can apply for the KPMG bursary online. The KPMG bursary application is available on the website. Candidates can alternatively send in their written applications forms by downloading the application form, completing it and sending it with all relevant certified documentation to the following address:
KPMG Bursary Contact Details:
Human Resource Administrator
Private Bag 9
KPMG bursaries closing date
The closing date for KPMG bursaries is end of September every year.