Old Mutual Accounting Bursaries 2021 options are currently available. The closing date is 30 May 2020.
Expenses associated with tertiary education tend to be quite exorbitant. Having access to bursaries can be quite useful, whether one is a first-time university entrant or even a mid-career student.
Old Mutual Accounting Bursaries cover full tuition costs for students, in addition to other costs.
Who is eligible to apply for these bursaries?
Students enrolled for studies at these institutions:
- University of Cape Town
- University of Pretoria
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Stellenbosch
- Individuals with at least 70% or Level 6 for all subjects including Mathematics and English
- Applicants who are willing to commit to the Old Mutual Training Programme, after which you will work for Old Mutual for a specified period of time
Why apply for Old Mutual Accounting Bursaries 2021?
- Tuition fees are fully paid for
- Bursars will have the benefit of vacation work, which will assist in improving their skills in a practical environment
- Residence fees and one annual return flight home for students living in different provinces will be provided
With a 167 –year-history within the South African financial market, Old Mutual is a trusted institution and has a stellar reputation within the financial industry.
Old Mutual offers a wide variety of financial solutions to help individuals manage their budget. The institution offers savings solutions, debt resolution services, retirement plans as well as insurance and advisory services.
Old Mutual is one of South Africa’s leading financial services providers. With over 200 branches nationwide, Old Mutual provides individuals with easy access to their financial products. The institution lets individuals choose from a range of investment funds to meet unique investment needs.
To apply for the bursary, simply visit: https://www.oldmutual.co.za/careers/accounting-bursary